We are continuing to grow and are looking for an Application Support and Development team member to join our Adelaide based team. We are interested to hear from passionate and highly motivated individuals willing to become an integral part of our highly skilled applications support team.
We expect any new addition to our team to demonstrate our core values: Leadership, Teamwork, Responsibility and Innovation.
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or sufficient work history in a similar role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work within a team environment.
- Ability to independently triage application and data issues, owning tasks through to resolution and escalating when applicable.
- Strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Energy Market (AEMO) knowledge (desirable but not essential).
The ideal applicant will also possess:
- Experience with ITIL framework for Incident, Problem, Change and Request Management in an operational support environment.
- Willingness to participate in our rotating 24×7 support roster.
- Ability to implement, support, and maintain applications on both Windows and Linux/Unix.
- Strong SQL skills (Oracle, Microsoft).
- Intermediate to advanced programming and scripting skills with a variety of programming/scripting languages.
- Experience with reporting and/or data analytics tools (e.g. Tableau, Power BI).
- Experience with PL/SQL (desirable but not essential).
- Experience with Automation scripts (desirable but not essential).
What we offer
We offer rewarding opportunities for proactive technology professionals, blending a social environment of highly skilled and dynamic people. We place a high importance on regular staff social events to drive a collaborative and inclusive culture.
Key rewards and benefits for our people:
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- Training and development investment
- Achiever of the month awards
We offer flexible work arrangements that promote our people’s wellbeing and opportunities to drive innovation and thought leadership.
Permanent Australian residency is essential.
If you feel your skills and experience match the above criteria, please submit your resume and cover letter via seek