What is the Minimum Spend to be a Customer with Blue Crystal Solutions?
In the bustling landscapes of corporate and government sectors, technological needs are expansive and intricate. Since 2004, Blue Crystal Solutions has offered cutting-edge technology for customers needing Cloud, Database, Application and Operating System solutions across Australia and the globe.
Why is there a pressing need for services like ours?
In today’s fast-paced IT environment, large & small corporate and governmental bodies grapple with evolving technological needs.
The challenges are multifaceted, whether it’s a requirement for Cloud Strategy and driving the wheel behind the technology to get you to AWS, Azure, or Oracle.
That’s where we step in, bridging the gaps and ensuring seamless transitions and operations. Our partner network affiliation includes AWS, Azure and Oracle, further bolsters our capabilities.
So, what does all this mean for a potential customer? When a business or government entity works with us, it’s not just about leveraging our vast services, such as Cloud Security, DevOps, and Migration services. It’s about gaining a partner who approaches challenges with empathy, understanding the core issues, and devising resonating solutions.
So, what does it cost to work with Blue Crystal Solutions?
To be a customer of Blue Crystal Solutions, a minimum monthly spend doesn’t exist. Whether your support requirement is $100, $1,000, or $100,000, our unparalleled IT services and solutions are available. We’re invested in your growth, security, efficiency, and promising future.
“We maximise your business performance with innovation, passion and our personal approach.”
Key Features and Benefits of Partnering with Blue Crystal:
- Expertise in Diverse Domains: From Cloud strategy to Database administration, our proficiency spans AWS), Azure Technologies, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Application modernisation, and beyond. We don’t just offer services; we provide solutions.
- Personalised Approach: Every customer is unique, and so are their needs. Our mantra is to understand and then act. This ensures we’re always in sync with their needs.
- A Legacy of Trust: With almost two decades in the field, we’re the preferred, life-long Managed IT Service Provider for many. Our foundation lies in trust, innovation, and delivering on our promises.
- Cost-Effective Solutions: At Blue Crystal Solutions, we embrace flexibility and customisation. We understand the unique needs of every customer and work to tailor our services to fit within their budget and at a meaningful starting point.
- Continuous Evolution: The world of IT is ever-changing. We pride ourselves on staying ahead of the curve, constantly updating our skillsets and offerings, whether AWS S3 (Simple Storage Service), Azure, Oracle Cloud, or the latest Cloud architecture.
Discover the Blue Crystal Difference:
Our legacy is built on more than expert services like Database solutions or Cloud consulting. It’s built on relationships, understanding, and unwavering commitment. For businesses and governmental entities aiming for national prominence, having a partner like Blue Crystal is the key. So, isn’t it time you took the next step?
Understand what our services can bring to your organisation and more.
Catholic Education South Australia (CESA) utilized Primesize to provide an environment review of their databases. CESA were able to identify IT resources that could be optimised; this enabled them to reduce the cost of operations and position themselves for a long term cloud strategy. Learn more about their experience with BCS, featuring Phil Proctor, CIO, CESA.
Hill Smith Family Estate (formely Yalumba), is one of Australia's most historic family-owned winery, was facing the challenge that their enterprise software solution was exclusively on-premise.
Catholic Education South Australia (CESA) have been working with BCS in a variety of ways for 15 years, with initial engagement surrounding the management of the on-premises databases. Previously, CESA’s data moved from disk to tape. This tape was stored in large tape libraries which required the development and maintenance of database robots. When a specific tape needed to be checked, replaced, or moved, the robot would find and retrieve the specific tape from the library.