Is Cloud on your radar and you are not sure how to get there?
Blue Crystal Solutions has deliberately positioned our range of service offerings to enable us to provide a range of independent Cloud options. We have identified advantages of each offering and can recommend a solution that enables us to serve our clients without the proprietary constraints. In our experience, it is unlikely that “one solution fits all”.
Cloud does not always mean better faster or cheaper, however with the BCS team working with you, we can ensure you are in the best position to evaluate and implement a solution to meet your needs.
We work with a range of clients and are particularly proud of one success story resulting in an international case study.
BCS is a partner of Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and Oracle. Offering cloud solutions across all of these technologies, including Hybrid cloud solutions.
Our Cloud Services Include:
- Developing a cloud strategy
- Cloud assessment and architecture
- Cost reduction and management
- Cloud migrations
- Data Management (Database support, Backup & Recovery, Security)
- Data Warehouse design, data transformation, big data processing
- Performance testing and tuning
- Consolidation, upgrades and patch management
- Optimising Oracle and Microsoft license usage
- Managed services with 24×7 pro-active monitoring
Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
Are you an ISV that is looking to make more effective use of Oracle technologies?
We support ISV’s throughout their journey providing strategic guidance, technical expertise and a proven approach for increasing market share.
BCS is uniquely positioned to offer Oracle expertise to ISV’s looking to enhance their current capabilities. When you engage us, you will have direct access to some of the most qualified Oracle specialists in the country. We provide a trusted, personal and fully engaged service that will assist you to increase your recurring revenue stream.
Being an ISV ourselves, we understand the challenges you face and are in a position to assist with the following:
- Architecting highly effective solutions
- Providing strategic go to market assistance
- Delivering ongoing support via a managed service