BCS ensures our customers meet AEMO regulations through the management of Infoserver and multi-Participant environments throughout South Australia, Victoria, Queensland and NSW on behalf of our clients.
- Application and database administration for highly available AEMO environments
- Monitoring of AEMO software including data downloads, Replication Server, Next Day/FRC/MSATS parser downloads
- Regular reporting including AEMO bulletins, change and market notices
- 24×7 service to ensure environment uptime
- Own and manage the interface into AEMO on behalf of our clients
- Execute and monitor monthly archival routines